Bucky Builders LLC
Bucky Builders installs, moves and modifies all types of material handling systems, specializing in VRC lift equipment, conveyors and cranes, mezzanines, racking systems and paint booths. We serve both commercial and industrial operations throughout the North Central United States and beyond.
The installation of most material handling equipment requires a wide range of skillsets. Over time the trend among installers has been ever increasing specialization. Here at Bucky Builders, we have diversified our abilities. For the end user, this means a streamlined installation with fewer contractors required to complete the job.
The nature of materials handling requires a high degree of expertise, and Bucky Builders and its employees have the training, qualifications and experience to get the job done.
- Certified welders
- Minnesota Limited Elevator Constructor License
- Wisconsin Electrical Contractor
Employee Safety and Training
- MSHA | Part 46
- OSHA 10
- Forklift Operator Certified
- Aerial Equipment Certified
- Random Drug Testing Program
- Fall Protection
- Arch Flash
- Fire Prevention
Factory Trained to Install
- Overhead Hoists and Cranes
- VRC Inspections
- Forklift Operator Training
- Aerial Equipment Operator Training
- Industrial Crane Operator Training
- Associated Builders and Contractors, WI
- Chippewa Falls Chamber of Commerce